All, Miscellaneous, Facility Management
With COVID-19 (Coronavirus) sweeping the world and showing no signs of abating, it is crucial that we understand how to safeguard ourselves and help our peers as well.
Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV).
Coronavirus/COVID-19 usually spreads through being in a crowded place/market, touching someone who is infected, or droplets through sneezing or coughing.
1. Clean and disinfect your surroundings frequently
2. Avoid touching public surfaces and shaking hands
3. Avoid going to crowded places
4. Make sure you do your health check-ups to check your immunity levels before travelling
5. Avoid raw fruits, eggs and meat
6. Use hand sanitizer frequently
7. Wear a mask
8. Wash your hands regularly
9. Avid sharing your cutlery
Taking small precautions against this disease not only safeguards our health, but also protects the entire community. A little vigilance and a focus on public hygiene will go a long way in keeping you and your loved ones safe.