Having been in the real estate services business since 2010, we believe that 2017 was an inflection point for SILA. We had one of our best years from a growth perspective, but more importantly, we have clarity on the next growth drivers and the road ahead. SILA Group has grown strongly over the past few years and has been expanding their area of services since long.
Over the years of being in Real Estate, SILA has morphed into a platform of Real Estate Services. Each of them has senior leadership teams and a strong client base.
• Project Management & Interior Contracting
SILA’s started its Facility Management business in 2010, and it has rapidly grown to servicing clients in over 50 cities with 4,000+ employees. Since inception, SILA has focused on the importance Training and Technology, and also invested in proprietary Facility Management technology, to monitor and improve the quality of our services delivery. Over the years, SILA acquired a significant majority stake in a Pest Control company – Envocare, and added a B2C division – Mr. Homecare to our maintenance service offering.
In 2013, SILA decided to build its Project Management Services division by entering into a joint venture with a Global Project Management company called Construction Management & Development Inc. (CM&D), USA. This has successfully delivered projects across property asset classes – Hospitality, Industrial, Commercial, Retail, & Residential. In 2016, SILA decided to add Interior Contracting for Commercial Offices, Restaurants & Retail Stores to its services within this division.
After gaining significant experience on the facility management and project execution side of Real Estate Services, SILA added a Real Estate Advisory vertical in 2017. SILA’s Advisory business provides Research, Feasibility Studies, Consulting and Equity/Debt Syndication for Real Estate. Our clients include large Private Equity funds, Landowners, Corporates and Developers.
The goal is to use the experience gained across all our services and projects. Hereby, adding values to provide our clients with in depth advice and support for their Real Estate.
• Closed a pan India contract to manage 1200+ locations for J&K Bank. We know have facility management operations literally from Kashmir to Kanyakumari (including Kargil, Leh & Ladakh)
• Launched SILA Connect (2.0) – a technology platform that allows us to track our sites real time. It also helps us to improve our operations with insightful data analytics.
• Actively working in the fast-growing Co-Working space. We provide Facility Management, Interior Contracting & Consulting Services. Clients include WeWork, Dextrus & Cowrks.
• Closed a 110 crore transaction for HDIL Ltd., Godrej Properties acquired the 12 acre parcel of land in Bangalore.
• Research and business advisory for a start-up in the Co-Working space. Launched their flagship centre in BKC, Mumbai.
• Providing advisory services for a large Indian corporate’s 600 crore real Estate Portfolio.
• Completed a 280 crore purchase of a 100 acre parcel in Mumbai, from a large Real Estate private equity firm.
• Successfully delivered our first greenfield Hospitality Development. It came three years after breaking ground – a 100 room Mercure Hotel (Accor Group) in Dwarka, Gujarat.
• Bought back CM&D Inc.’s stake in the project management & interior fit-outs business – CM&D SILA India. The division is now 100% owned by SILA.
• Successfully executed & delivered over 15 Turnkey Interior Contracting projects (Design & Build) for Corporate Offices, Retail Stores and F&B chains across the country.
SILA along with its Facility Management services, Turnkey Interior Contracting, and Project Management has launched its new vertical SILA Engage which is one of the employee engagement companies in Mumbai.
Employee Experiences, All, Human Resource