As we tackle the challenging environment, we would like to assure you that we are here to support you in any way. Our teams have been in touch with all our existing clients and stakeholders over the past two weeks on measures to control the spread of COVID-19.
However, if you would like to get in touch and discuss additional assistance that SILA may be able to provide during this time, we would be glad to help. We are hopeful that collectively we will tackle the situation at hand.
We have listed a few measures that have been taken by Residential buildings that SILA services, which you may want to institute if you haven’t already done so.
Steps To Take:
- Installing Hand Sanitizers at the Entrances, Lobbies, Shop Floors, Banquet Halls, Washrooms and Common Areas of buildings.
- Checking the Temperature of everyone entering the building premises using contactless thermometers. We urge occupants to wear Personal Protective Equipment – masks and gloves if travelling via public transport.
- Installing temporary mobile hand-washing basins next to the main building entrance, and self-sanitizing before entering the building.
- Carrying out Disinfectant Treatments at your building.
- Suspending all fit-out and contract works and limiting the entry of all non-occupants into the building, including workers.
- Self-Quarantining Measures for all members of the society who have travelled internationally over the last 30 days.
- Restricting access to Gyms, Banquet Halls, Recreational Facilities and large Break-Out Areas.
- Making Pocket Sanitizers, Masks and Gloves available to all workers and staff members of the Residential building.
- Our teams have sourced Sanitizers, Disinfectants, and Temperature Thermometers in case they are needed. We are also working to increase our service capacity for Disinfectant Treatments to all buildings.
We encourage everyone to stay calm and take preventative measures during this time. We have built our company on the foundation of community, and we believe that standing together (at a safe distance) will be the key to tackling this together.
The SILA Team